Friday, September 16, 2016

Welcome to Cooking and Baking Summer/Fall 2016


Hello,

Welcome to Baking/Cooking Class for Kids! I hope you are excited and looking forward to a fun experience for your child. 

Students will learn the difference between a teaspoon, a tablespoon, and how to properly measure liquids, as well as many other cooking/baking techniques. The kids will be introduced to all the kitchen gadgets. This is a “hands” on class and the kids will get to participate in every class. 

For safety, I will be instructing and helping in the preparation of the recipes. Please let me know if your child has ANY food allergies or sensitivities as soon as possible. Please E-mail me at ilcscookingelective@gmail.com or at ewilliams@inlandleaders.com

***PLEASE NOTE*** The cost for this Elective is $75All payments are due by next week, Sept.19th-23rd. Please make your check payable directly to: Esmeralda Williams, you may also pay by cash.

I don’t foresee having to cancel any classes but in the event that I do; I will notify you via email.

Recipes for this trimester are available on our Cooking/Baking Blog website. Please visit this site for ALL recipes and class lessons. www.ilcscookingelective.blogspot.com

Thank you, 
Esmeralda Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment